Friday, October 8, 2010

Ball State Homecoming 2010: Rock the Red!


This week is homecoming week here at Ball State. I have never been a part of it before so I really do not know what to expect. I have heard that it is a great week to be a Cardinal because of all the activities that go on on campus. To kickoff the festivities of homecoming, there was fireworks on monday night, then there were things like flag football, air jam, homecoming dinner, and the bed race (see picture below) to celebrate the occasion. The homecoming football game is Ball State vs. Western Michigan Broncos, Western Michigan is also a MAC (Mid-American Confernce) team. I think it would be pretty awesome if the football team wins the homecoming game because I know that if they do the Ball State students will be really excited that would make homecoming this year even cooler. The game is at 12:00 P.M. on saturday afternoon. I hope that everyone has a great homcoming and  GO CARDINALS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment