Thursday, October 14, 2010

Choosing a Research Paper Topic

This week in class I was given the assignment to form a group with other students in class and pick out a controversial topic to write a research paper about. I joined with Alex, Paul, and Jordan and we all looked up topics to write about on the internet, we were all pitching our ideas to each other about what would be good to write about. One of my ideas to write about was the debate on whether the 9/11 attacks on America were government conspiracies or pure acts of terrorism. Other ideas the my group came up with to write about were topics such as abortion, alcohol abuse, cults,etc. We still have not completely agreed on an idea for what we would like to write about but we have worked well with each other in the same group before so I have no doubt that we will be able to think of a very good topic for our research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment